Friday 10 February 2012

Calling All Writers 10 on XNXX.

I am currently working on an entry for the latest CAW (Calling All Writers) competition on xnxx. You may remember that my last story "Short Term Relationship" was also written as an entry for a CAW competition. That was for CAW 9, and now CAW 10 is underway so I am giving it a go. The theme is "THE BEST" and I am supposedly writing a gay horror story for my entry, I don't know how successful it will be as I've never written a horror before, but hopefully all will be good and you will enjoy it :). I'm still unsure on what name I am going to give to my story, but I am thinking something along the lines of "Creature of the Night". What do you think?

Of course this does mean that for the time being, the other new stories which I have been working on have been put temporarily on hold, but don't worry, I will pick them up again as soon as my CAW 10 entry has been written. So anyway, I hope you will read my entry once it has been entered into the competition, and hopefully you will like it enough to vote for it in the poll. I will post links and details at a later date here on the blog so that you are up to date. :)

That's all for now, I will be in touch!

Web Cam. X.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment